How does someone go about getting into that field? Like what would you have to study and do to be an analyst?
I don’t know that there is a specific field for study to be an ‘analyst’. I think all fields have analyst positions so it just depends on what industry you are interested in working in. I’m in the Insurance industry and love it. I initially started out as an agent selling auto, motorcycle, renters, homeowners, etc and was able to move within my company. I personally didn’t finish school (got lucky ^.^) but for my department specifically, you would want to study product management.. pretty much any business major! :D
“Anything you want in love you should have. If you want someone to send you flowers just because it’s Tuesday, you should have that. If you want someone to write you love letters, you should have that. If you want someone who looks at you like the sun rises and sets because of you, you should have that. In life, we often have to settle for “okay” or “good enough”, love should not be one of those things.”—c.h.dixon. (via anticry)
“And I can’t
but to run my fingers
down your spine
like you are my
book. But I still
cannot read you,
your own language.
Your pages are
tired and torn,
but I want you,
I want it all.”—Michelle K., “Like a Book” (via oofpoetry)
Write ten facts about yourself and then pass this on to ten of your favorite followers
1. Portland has recently become one of my favourite cities.
2. I enjoy taking photographs and making videos to document this thing we call life.
3. I made the best chili bowl last night. It consisted of homemade spicy vegetarian chili garnished with cilantro, quinoa, garlic tahini (the coolest kid ever helped me on this one), and all topped with a freshly sliced avocado. NUMS.
4. I wake up at 4am [almost every work day] to go to work.
5. I f****ing love coffee. Cold brew, iced lattes, Gibraltars, French press, pour over… Gah!!
6. My Vespa’s name is Jean-Pierre, or JP for short.
7. LA is my second home [besides bay/NorCal area].
8. Belgium, white ales, and stouts are my preference.
9. I tried sashimi and nigiri for the first time this year. I have absolutely fallen in love with it. Salmon nigiri especially.
10. My bike’s name is Riley [the Raleigh rush hour]